Off-Site Shredding in Kansas City
Off-site shredding services take your materials to a shredding plant near Kansas City and shredding them to bits along with thousands of other documents. The process complies with every existing federal and Missouri state privacy law including FACTA. This option is popular because it is usually less expensive to destroy paperwork at a facility than at your location. It provides a high level of security since only authorized employees partnering with Kansas City Secure Shred are allowed to come in contact with the material, or even be in the plant.
Trained security drivers take your files in a locked truck, guarding them until arrival at a locked shredding plant. Upon the arrival of the files for shredding, the containers are inventoried. Once entered, they are prepared to begin the shredding process. The material is dumped directly into the industrial shredder processing over 20,000 pounds per hour. A certificate of destruction is issued with the certified weight that assures that the papers were destroyed.
Once materials are destroyed, they are baled and shipped directly to a paper company where the material is turned into pulp and recycled into new paper.
How Off-Site Shredding Works
- Uniformed security professionals remove your secure documents to a locked truck, guarding it until it arrives at a secure Missouri shredding facility.
- Upon the arrival of materials for destruction, the containers are weighed for record keeping.
- Once recorded, they are then staged to begin the shredding process.
- The material is fed directly into the shredder, which processes about 20,000 pounds per hour.
- Once materials are baled they are shipped to a Kansas City paper company where the material is recycled into new products.
- A certificate of destruction is issued with the weight, verifying that the materials were destroyed in compliance with all current state and federal privacy laws.
Get Free Quotes on Offsite Shredding Services in Kansas City, Missouri
For more information on Kansas City Secure Shred, either call us at (816) 295-6488 or fill out the form to the left for a free quote today!